- Basics of HTML, HTML5;
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot;
- Jira, Git, TestRail;
- Basic Jmeter;
Looking for a job as a Junior/Middle Manual QA Engineer
- MANUAL QA ENGINEERQALight Outsource, 2021 - 2021
Gained experience working in a QA team on the Portuguese «Superexpress» project.Worked on the customer mobile (Android) component so learned how to remotely debugging a device on different browsers.Participated in improvement of checklists, then modified it to test cases. Created several suits of requirements for new features.Become more experinced in Jira system and Scrum methodology.
- CROWDSOURCE TESTERtest.io, 2020 - 2021
Performed different types of testing, wrote high quality bug reports, executed test cases.The biggest and the most successful projects: Joyn, MagicStay, SoundCloud, Europcar, Tasty.
- PRODUCT MANAGER/QA ENGINEEREliteTrade, 2020 - 2020
Interacted with the customer to gain an imagination about project and what he needs, created a technical task/test plan, created and executed checklists, leaded team due project time, gained first experience in performance testing using Jmeter.
- OTHEROther area, 2018 - 2020
- QALight School2020
- Software Testing — 50 hours;
- Practical SQL — 32 hours;
- UNIX and network basics — 30 hours.
- Aviation psychologistNational Aviation University, 2019