Innovative executive professional experienced in high-volume, multi-unit, logistic and international transport business operations. Hardworking with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration. Desires a high-level position in a professional corporate environment.
- Leadership/communication skills
- Business operations organization
- Client account management
- Budgeting expertise
- Employee relations
- Market research and analysis
- Negotiations expert
- Supply Chain Management
- Team Leadership
Driver license cat. B1, B, BE, C1, C, D1, D
- Project Manager ZARA.COM in UKRAINE“International Logistic Company” , 2019 - 2021
Start the project from «0» Search premises for the project Design spaces for maximum productivity Work with the software and its needs Search for suppliers of necessary goods and services Purchase of necessary materials and services Recruitment and training of personnel Working with courier services Start of the project on schedule Quality control and project standards Search for optimal solutions when increasing volumesSolving current problems as soon as possible
- Project Manager“International Logistic Company “ , 2018 - 2019
Analysis of the Department of Road Transport Search for options to optimize the work of the department Participation in tenders and tender sites Assistance in negotiations with potential clients Development of company presentation Preparation of the necessary documentation for the company to obtain a permit for the transport of dangerous goods Preparation and implementation of certificates for the carriage of dangerous goods by road
- Business development consultantPrivate company (Car service), 2017 - 2018
Development of the company’s operation strategy Implementation of new automation solutions Reduced labor costs while maintaining productivity Work in the field of marketing, advertising and promotion of the company on the market Improvement and standardization of the material and technical base of the company Work on the quality of customer service and customer comfort Analysis of the market price of services and the development of their own price list
- General ManagerVesta Ukraine LLC, 2015 - 2017
planning company budget; team management; negotiation processes; Planning the work of the company in the section week / month / quarter; work with tender platforms; interaction with public authorities; Personnel selection; reporting to the founders; development and introduction of the KPI system and motivation for employees
- Head of operation departmentVesta Ukraine LLC, 2014 - 2015
implementation of KPImonitor the implementation of KPI’sbudgeting department;control of budget implementation;Personnel selection in the department;staff training;distribution of workload among employees;payroll department employees.work on the full functioning of the department;
- International Transport ManagerFM Logistic Ukraine, 2007 - 2013
Managed all International Transport movement in FM Logistic Ukraine. Financial reports. Department budgeting. All administrative work. KPI tracking of every Customer, line and Department in general. Strengthened company’s business by implementing cooperation with several additional partners. Managed all functions in the Department. Delegated to each member of the team amount of work needed to be productive.Through the years of 2007 until 2013 Department turnover increased in 4 times as well as its employee’s quantity.
- Logistics managerC.Spaarmann GmBH, 2005 - 2007
Full forwarding activities such as:search for the tracks;provide full support during and after shipment;all financial and transport document flow;customer support
- Logistic Department ManagerSPAR Ukraine, 2004 - 2005
Accountable for supply chain between main company’s warehouse and supermarkets chain in Kiev and Kiev region. Managed full Company’s truck fleet (technical condition, on time service, etc.). Truck drivers salary calculation. Weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- DriverSPAR Ukraine, 2004 - 2004
Common driver’s activity.
- Engineer Auditor of Road TransportNTUU KPI, 2003 - 2004
Service and control of whole transport fleet of the University. On time service. Tendering for fuel and car parts and other needs of the Garage.
- DriverNTUU KPI, 2002 - 2003
Common driver’s activity.
- MechanicNTUU KPI, 2001 - 2002
Car Engine repairs. Cars and trucks suspension repairs.
ADR Driver Training Certificate valid for all classes
- Defensive Driving Course2011
- Time Management Course2009
- Company ManagementNational Transport University, 2004
- Organization and Transport ManagementKyiv Transport Economic College, 2001