ACCA DipIRFS course from PwC Ukraine successfully passed. Diploma in progress.
Lead a team of 3 people for the successful work of the financial department of the Ukrainian office.
- – MS Office: Excel, Access, Query, Power BI,
- – 1C 8.2: УТП, Розница, Бухгалтерия,
- – SAP R/3,
- – SQL basics,
- – Windows, Mac OS.
Have a foreign passport and a driver’s license category B
– Member of two national economics conferences;
– Author of 3 scientific publications;
Student’s Parliament of National Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev
Finance department specialist
Participation in the program of students exchange «Work and Travel USA».
Work in “PC Parts Inc”.
Sales and customer support department specialist
Winner of city’s olympiad in economics in 2007;
Winner of «New insurance product» challenge in 2013.
– Communication skills, the ability to focus on the large volume of work, negotiate and persuade people;
– Analytical thinking, the ability to consistently and logically express own thoughts;
– Talent for organization, responsible, work well in a team;
– Easily trained and acquire new knowledge independently;
– I have no bad habits.
Work in successful company. Improve professional skills, build career, meet new interesting people.
- Head of Finance Controlling for Ukraine & CIS Republics"Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy" Ukraine, 2017 - 2021
full budgeting cycle for Ukraine and 9 CIS Republics countries 2 times a year. Calculating and aligning P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow with marketing, sales, GM for budget and forecast submission to HQ (Paris),Internal auditor responsibilities – preparation all documentation for HQ audit, controlling and implementing all global initiatives in terms of finance and accounting departments: IT tools for electronic documentary, trainings, policies and workflows, cost controlling – travel expenses, marketing activities, retail prices, etc. calculating actual and budget reports for Legal Entity for HQ – Days sales outstanding (DSO), days of inventory (DOI), audit fees paid, etc.calculating “Deferred and Income Tax” for legal entity in budgeting periods, returns on investment for CAPEX objects, various reconciliation for HQ,treasury reporting for HQ – bank statements, cash flow in terms of bank/flow/type of funds, deposit or loan reporting,actual monthly/quarterly/yearly closing for 10 countries – HQ and management reports, presentations.
- Financial AnalystColgate-Palmolive, 2015 - 2017
perform monthly/quarterly/yearly closing procedure (management reports, purchase price variances analysis, KPI tracking, sub-category and brand P&L, posting journals, reports to 3rd parties companies),building and submitting corporate P&L, CF and Latest Estimations for headquarter revision, budget/actual gap analysis,participating in budget process,posting to SAP – write-off procedures, advertising and expenses journals,preparing category and management meetings for budget and strategic planning,prepare ad-hoc management reports (COGS, Top-Down distribution, Sales Growth Analysis, costing procedure, FI/PA reconciliation, Fixed amount cycles, royalty report),working with inter-company accounting system and costing planning,analyzing corporate P&L, CF, BSposting to BS in Ukrainian and US GAAP accounting principles.
- Finance Controller SpecialistPraktiker Ukraine, 2014 - 2015
– perform a daily / weekly / monthly reports on major activities of business (sales analysis, plan / actual implementation of the budget, profit & loses analysis, margin income of product sales, expense report and stock quantity);- budgeting and business planning, analysis of deviations from the budget and the trend;- development revenue and expenses budget of retail chain stores and analysis of it’s activities using KPI schemes; – analysis and controlling of expenses from purchasing and accounting department (using turnover analysis, gross sales, profit, margin, KPI); – organization and management of warehouse stock database; – participation in the transportation of company’s business history for 3 years from the SAP platform to 1C.
- Financial ControllerL’Oreal Ukraine, 2013 - 2014
-building company’s budget and trend for business forecast;-consolidation P’n’L structure, balance sheet; -performing business simulations: new products launches, promotional activity analysis, monthly closing procedures (discount analyses per brand/per chain); -processing monthly distributing forecast valorization with Supply & Demand planners, Marketing teams.
- Intern“Ingo Ukraine” Insurance Company, 2013 - 2013
– “non-life insurance” department intern
- InternCommercial bank “PrivatBank”, 2012 - 2012
– department of “corporate clients” intern
- PwC ACCA DipIFRS2020
Obtain a certificate from PriceWaterhouseCoopers Ukraine for successfully passing an ACCA DipIFRS course. Diploma in progress.
- KPMG K-Foundation2014
Successfully completed courses “K-Foundation” from KPMG in directions IFRS, Taxation, Corporate Finance, Accounting Basics, English for Finance
- Economic faculty, Finance and credit specialistTaras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, 2014
- Global Management Challenge Ukraine2013
Member and winner of 1/2 final of national junior GMC (Global Management Challenge) competition.